Thursday, December 11, 2008

Welcome to the Massachusetts Society for the Electrosensitive. My name is William Bunker, and I am electrosensitive. I have studied this phenomenon and had it for years as it has enhanced in my experience. From my personal study it is likely a lifelong experience and may peak at around age 30 along with the spiritual experience. I find it probable that many biblical figures were electrosensitive, and that electrosensitivity runs alongside other mental telempathic faculties such as Remote Viewing and ESP.

This condition and my spiritual path have made it torturous to intolerable for me to be around certain people and I have left relationships and jobs because of it. While I have this condition, I am also running for Massachusetts House of Representatives. My abilities give me enhanced empathy and have stimulated me to study civics, science, natural law, and electricosocial wiring for long hours in some ways as a lifestyle, making me perfect for this office. Writing also provides assistance to me about this condition.

I feel intimidated by the concept of being publicly electrosensitive as almost no one knows what it is, and many do not even believe in the condition, or if they were described its symptoms they would disbelieve it. I am confident that I will shortly overcome these hesitations in myself and open my campaign and my life to the new public understanding of electrosensitivity. Stephen Hawking would also be a very good governor.

Complicating this are the new discoveries by science of deep space electromagnetic fields that have been found to organize dust into helicies and double-helicies in plasma, and the possibility, the reality, of living electromagnetic fields. These deep space em fields may have had a key role in human evolution or through high-energy physics, creationism and other aspects of spirituality. They may play an important role as the identities of spiritual beings. Local electromagnetic fields may challenge our latest sciences and communicate via ESP with us, and periodically perform the miracles of legend using high energy physics we are only now discovering is possible. The possibility that they are living beings and the reactions primarily aphysical would leave us grasping in most of our finest scientific laboratories.

The scientific revolution is over. Let the electrospiritual revolution begin.

11/4/2008
April


Timothy Leary
Rodney Clough
Walt Brown

No comments: